Yogurt Cake with Pumpkin Jam with Almonds
Liliana is the author of the blog “Outra Vez Arroz”. In her blog we can find practical and delicious recipes that will surprise your friends and family, like this amazing recipe that Liliana created using the Pumpkin Jam with Almonds from Quinta de Jugais.
PREPARATION: 10 MINTOTAL: 60 MIN
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees and grease a cake pan with butter and sprinkle with some flour.
- In bowl place the eggs, yogurt, sugar, flour, baking powder, cooking oil and one tablespoon of Pumpkin Jam with Almonds.
- Whip the ingredients until you have a uniform dough.
- Place the dough in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the cakes seems cooked.
- Decorate the cake with some walnuts and a generous amount of Pumpkin Jam with Almonds.