White Chocolate Semiffredo with Strawberry with Peppermint Jam
Margarida is the author of the blog “Sabores da minha Cozinha”, a blog filled with amazing suggestions, sweet or savory, so that you can surprise all your friends and family with your cooking’s. Let yourself be amazed with this recipe of White Chocolate Semiffredo with Strawberry with Peppermint Jam.
PREPARATION: 45 MINTOTAL: 6 H
- In a pot heat up the milk, without boiling. Meanwhile, in a bowl and with the help of a wire whisk, whip the egg yolks with the sugar and the vanilla sugar. Slowly add the milk without stopping whipping it.
- Transfer the mixture to the pot. Add the chopped white chocolate to the pot in a low heat and stir until it has a stick consistency.
Take it off the heat and place the mixture in a recipient and take it to the fridge.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream and add it to the cold mixture (don’t add the whipped cream if the mixture is still warm).
- Line a recipient with plastic wrap and add the mixture. Take it to the freezer for about 6 hours.
- After that time, place the semiffredo in a plate and serve it with Strawberry with Peppermint Jam and some white chocolate slivers.