Squares of Strawberry and Coconut
Joana Roque is the author of the blog “As minhas receitas”. In her blog we can find practical and delicious recipes that will surprise your friends and family, like this amazing recipe that Joana created using the Strawberry Jam from Quinta de Jugais.
PREPARATION: 15 MINTOTAL: 1 H
- Start by pre-heating the oven at 180 degrees.
- Afterwards start mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl: the flour, sugar and grated coconut.
After all ingredients are mixed together, add the softened butter to the mix until it is all blended. Line a baking tray (20cmx30cm) with some greaseproof paper and place the mix on it.
- Take the baking tray to hoven during 20 minutes or until de cake is golden brown and cooked. Take it off the hoven and let it get cooled.
- After cooled, place the strawberry jam over it, the remaining grated coconut and finish with the pieces of crystallized coconut.
- Cut the cake into squares and it is ready to serve.