Sponge Cake Roll with Pumpkin and Almonds Jam
Ana is the author of the blog “Anasbageri”. In her blog you will find wonderful recipes of a portuguese chef that moved to Sweden on the conquer of a new life. Let yourself be amazed with this delightful sponge cake roll that Ana prepared using our Pumpkin Jam with Almonds.
PREPARATION: 15 MINTOTAL: 30 MIN
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees. Then spread a tray with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the sugar per 5 minutes. Add the water and whisk during a minute. After that, add the flour, little by little and involve the mix without whisking it so you don’t lose the air in the dough, which will make the cake grow.
- Spread the dough in the tray until it covers the corners. Take the tray into the oven for about 5 minutes. Lay a kitchen cloth on the table and sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon over it.
- Open the Pumpkin Jam with Almonds. When the sponge cake is cooked, turn it over the kitchen cloth, spread the jam on the cake and then role it with the help of the cloth.
- After the sponge cake is rolled, place it in a serving tray and it’s ready to be savored.