Scones with Fig and Walnuts Jam
Joana is the author of the blog “Prazer a Cozinhar”. If you are fan of healthy recipes but equally delicious, you are going to love Joana suggestions, as this amazing recipe of Scones with Fig and Walnuts Jam.
PREPARATION: 20 MINTOTAL: 1 H
- Put the flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest in a bowl. After that add the butter in chopped in cubes until the mixture gets crumbly.
- Add the egg and the quark cheese and use the mixer in a slow speed.
When the mixture gets homogeneous, add the dry figs in pieces and the chopped walnuts.
- Place some flour in your kitchen bench and use your hands to do a circle with the dough. Cut it into 8 triangles.
- Brush them with quark cheese and put some cinnamon and sugar powder. Take them to the oven at 200ºC during 20 minutes.
- Serve them while harm with a generous amount of Fig and Walnut Jam.