Rolled Sponge Cake and Rocha Pear with Port Wine Jam
Isabel é a autora do blog “Cozinhar com os Anjos”. Her blog is packed with delicious and original recipes, thinking on those that are looking for to surprise their friends and family. Now you can do it, with this amazing recipe of Rolled Sponge Cake and Rocha Pear with Port Wine Jam.
PREPARATION: 20 MINTOTAL: 1 H
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Whisker the egg yolks with the sugar until it get thick. Add, little by little, the flour with the baking powder, and never stop whisking. Beat the egg whites until they get stiff.
Gently involve the mixing into the whipped egg whites. After that, spread the mixing in a baking tray greased with butter.
- Take the mixing into the oven. Have attention to the oven since it cooks fast. After the sponge is golden brown, take it off the oven.
- Lay the sponge cake in a kitchen cloth on the table already sprinkled with some sugar and cinnamon. Spread the desired amount of Rocha Pear and Port Wine Jam.
- Role the sponge cake with the help of the kitchen cloth. Let the cake chill inside the kitchen cloth. After that it is ready to be served.