Puff Pastry With Camembert Cheese and Pumpkin Jam With Almonds
Joana Roque is the author of the blog “As Minhas Receitas”. In her blog you will find practical and delicious recipes that will surprise your friends and family, like this amazing recipe that Joana created using the Pumpkin Jam With Almonds from Quinta de Jugais.
PREPARATION: 15 MINTOTAL: 45 MIN
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut into circles in 8 equal pieces. Do the same with the camembert cheeses. After that, wrap every piece of cheese with the pieces of pastry. Make sure you warp them very well. Place the portions over a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Brush them with the egg yolk e put some poppy seeds on top. Take them to the oven for about 30 minutes, until the pastry gets a golden brown color. Take them off the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Open the Pumpkin Jam with Almonds jar.
- Place the portions in the plates with some Pumpkin Jam with Almonds and serve them with a green salad.