Pie with Natura Peach Jam
Rui Ribeiro is the author of the blog “Faz e Come”, a blog filled with delicious recipes for the food lovers to put in practice and create dishes capable of surprising friends and family. Delight yourself with this tasty recipe of Pie with Natura Peach Jam.
PREPARATION: 20 MINTOTAL: 45 MIN
- Pre-heat the oven at 175ºC. Meanwhile, wash the peaches and let them drain.
- After drained, cut them at half to remove the pit and slice the peaches and keep them for later.
If you have a food processor, put all the ingredients excepting the jam, until you get an even dough.
- In case you don’t have one, start by mixing the flour, oat, sugar and butter chopped in small cubes. Mix everything together and add the egg and cinnamon. Mash it until you get a malleable dough.
- In a pie tray, with about 20 cm of diameter and removal bottom, laid the dough and use your fingers to cover every part of the tray.
- After it, place the peach slices over it and take it to the oven for about 30 minutes, until it gets a gold brown colour.