Phyllo Pastry Pillows with Pear, Almonds and Rocha Pear with Port Wine Jam
Margarida is the author of the blog “Sabores da minha Cozinha”, a blog filled with amazing suggestions, sweet or savory, so that you can surprise all your friends and family with your cooking’s. Let yourself be amazed with this Phyllo Pastry Pillows with Pear, Almonds and Rocha Pear with Port Wine Jam recipe.
PREPARATION: 30 MINTOTAL: 1 H
- Start by peeling and chopping the pears into squares. Place them in a bowl and add the lemon juice, cinnamon and the Rocha Pear with Port Wine Jam. Gently involve.
- Pass to the pastry. Unroll the phyllo pastry, brush it with a little bit of liquid butter and fold the pastry into two.
In the center, make a layer of chopped toasted almonds and over it place a layer of the pear mixture and fold it like an envelope.
- Display the pillows in a baking tray, previously lined with greaseproof paper.
- Whip the egg yolk with the cream and brush the pillows and place some flaked almonds on the top.
- Take the pillows to the oven, pre-heated at the 160ºC for about 20 minutes.