Joana is author of the blog “Prazer a Cozinhar”. If you are fan of healthy recipes but equally delicious, you are going to love Joana suggestions, as this amazing recipe of Pear Granola, incredibly tasty and super easy to make.
PREPARATION: 20 MINTOTAL: 1 H
- Cut the pear into very thin slices and place them on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Take it to the oven pre-heated at 150ºC for 1h20, until the pear slices get a golden brown color.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the buckwheat grains, pumpkin seeds, oat flakes, puff rice, chopped walnuts, ginger and cinnamon.
Take the coconut oil to the heat with sugar and mix it until the sugar grains get dissolve on the liquid mixture. Add the Rocha Pear with Port Wine Jam.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and mix everything together.
- Place the granola over the baking tray and take it to the oven at 180ºC for about 20 minutes.
- Take it off the oven and add the dried pear slices.