Pavlova With Strawberries And Strawberry Jam
Isabel é a autora do blog “Cozinhar com os Anjos”. Her blog is packed with delicious and original recipes, thinking on those that are looking for to surprise their friends and family. Now you can do it, with this amazing recipe of Pavlova With Strawberries And Strawberry Jam.
PREPARATION: 30 MINTOTAL: 2 H
- Pre-heat the oven at 150 degrees.
- Whip the eggs whites until they get stiff. After whipped, add half of the amount of sugar and whip again.
Add the remaining amount of sugar, the cornstarch and vinegar. Gently involve it with a wire whisk.
- Line a baking tray with some greaseproof paper and place the mix in the middle of the tray. With the help of a spoon. Spread the mixing until it gets a circular form.
- Take the mixing into the oven for an hour. After that time turn off the oven and let the Pavlova cool inside the oven.
- Once it is cooled, prepare the icing. Whip the cream with the sugar until it gets consistency. Put the Pavlova in a plate and cover it with the whipped cream, Strawberry Jam e some fresh strawberries on the top. Take the Pavlove into the fridge until serving time.