Filo Pastry Rolls with Flour Sausage and Kale
We've been preparing some very special recipes for you to taste our products in the most delicious ways
PREPARATION: 20 MINTOTAL: 40 MIN
- 1 or 2;
- 1 Filo pastry pack;
- Unsalted butter as desired;
- 1 small Savoy cabbage;
- Black pepper as desired;
- Boil the flour sausages in water and then turn down the heat and add the cabbage leaves. Leave it all on the stove for 10 minutes.
- Chop the leaves into small pieces and mix them with the interior of the flour sausages.
- Melt 50 g of butter. Roll out the Filo pastry sheets, cut them in half and then divide each half into three stripes.
- Pile up three stripes with butter in between them and them put a spoon of the cabbage and flour sausage on one end, rolling the pastry over it and then folding both ends to close the tube. Brush some more butter on the rolls and put them on a hot oven until they turn golden.