Cottage Cheese Pudding with Pumpkin Jam and Almonds
Sílvia is the author of the blog “Vamos Petiscar”, a blog filled with tasty suggestions, sweet or salty, that will certainly surprise you, like this irresistible recipe of Cottage Cheese Pudding with Pumpkin and Almond Jam.
PREPARATION: 30 MINTOTAL: 1.30 H
- Pre-heat the oven at 180º degrees and grease a pudding tin with butter.
- On a bowl whip the cottage cheese with the sugar until you get a smooth cream.
- Without stopping whipping, add the eggs, anise and lemon zest until all the ingredients are involved together.
- Place the mixture on the pudding tin and cover it with aluminum foil. Let it cook in bain-marie/water bath for 45 minutes. Remove the paper and let it cook for 15 more minutes.
- Take it off the oven and let it cool. Serve the pudding with a generous amount of Pumpkin Jam and Almonds and finish with some cinnamon powder.