QUEIJO DA SERRA (MOUTAIN CHEESE) OVER A SLICE OF TOASTED BREAD WITH THYME AND OLIVES
We've been preparing some very special recipes for you to taste our products in the most delicious ways
PREPARATION: 10 MINTOTAL: 15 MIN
- 6 slices of bread with 2 mm of thickness
- 12 teaspoons of Queijo da Serra (Moutain Cheese);
- Olives as desired
- Thyme as desired
- Olive oil as desired.
- Cut six slices of bread into half, and spread over it some olive oil. Take them into the hoven, preheated at 170º degrees, until the bread is toasted.
- On a hoven tray, overlap three half’s of bread slices interspersed with a layer of cheese, chopped olives and thyme.
- Repeat this operation three more times in order to get four sets. Take it again to the hoven at 170º degrees,
between 2 or 3 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.